1. How do I get a fire report? Contact Assistant Chief Scott Hemmingway at (904) 530-6600
2. How do I get a rescue report? Contact Rescue Billing at 904-530-6030
3. How do I schedule a fire inspection? Contact fire prevention at 904-530-6605.
4. Is there a burn ban? Contact Forestry District at 904-266-8350.
5. How do I arrange a community activity, station tour or public education event? Contact Assistant Chief Scott Hemmingway at (904) 530-6600 or
6. Is the fire rescue department hiring? Please call Human Resources at 904-530-6075.
7. Do you offer CPR classes? We currently do not offer CPR classes to the community.