96135 Nassau Pl.
The Technical Services Department serves as the central information technology agency for the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners. The Technical Services Department assists the County's departments and agencies in the use of computer technology to achieve their goals and objectives.
Technical Services 2015-2016 Accomplishments and 2016-2017 Goals
The Technical Services Department is responsible for:
- Establishing hardware, software, and network standards
- Monitoring the acquisition, development, and use of computer technology
- Maintaining an effective end user support program
- Continuing evaluation of information systems technology for potential County applications
The main items the department handles include:
- Network infrastructure
- Applied applications
- Computers and peripherals