Assistant County Manager
96135 Nassau Pl.
Ph: (904) 530-6010
Toll Free: (866) 474-1446
Fx: (904) 321-5784
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The County Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the departments under control of the Board of County Commissioners. The Manager serves as a liaison between the Board and the public, as well as between the Commissioners and the County department directors.
The County Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the County Commission's policies are carried out
- Assisting Commissioners in developing those policies and other goals
- Providing administrative leadership to the departments of the County government under the Board's control
- Developing and presenting an annual budget
- Striving for efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation in the delivery and funding of services
- Serving as a liaison between the Commissioners and other elected officials
The goal of the County Manager is to ensure that County services are delivered in a courteous and professional manner and to enhance the image of the County.
County Manager's Achievements for FY 15/16 and goals for 16/17
Mission and Values Statement